Understand Sales Manager capability levels and gaps against best practice, equip Sales Managers with practical tools and skills which drive performance and create real change through ongoing embedding within sales activity
Through their ‘4’ Sales Management program... the practical, value-adding tools, coaching and techniques have helped our sales managers to immediately implement best-practice across a dispersed sales team. Our growth trajectory is on the rise and we’ve laid the foundation for more consistent and repeatable performance.
Head of Product Distribution, Corporate & Commercial Banking
The '4' Management Disciplines Sales Manager Open Program
- Sydney & Melbourne
Benchmarking and Diagnostics: Complete pre-workshop individual assessment report is provided for each sales manager providing immediately actionable insights into strengths to leverage and gaps to address.
- Understand your managers’ strengths and weaknesses against external best practice and internal comparisons
- Isolate the ‘vital few’ gaps for development priority which will create fundamental impact
Intensive Coaching: Two personalised 1:1 coaching sessions by a professional Blackdot sales coach to debrief assessment insights and embed content execution
- Crystallise personal insights and focus areas for each sales manager
- Expedite execution of key learning outcomes with specialised Blackdot coaching support
Experiential Capability Program: 2-Day immersive workshop delivers practical skills and tools for executing the “4” critical sales management disciplines
- Enhance capability across The ‘4’ Disciplines in an interactive and applied setting
- Consolidate key breakthroughs and takeaways across your sales management team
- Kickstart change through practical tools and skills which participants can immediately apply
Coaching and Performance Improvement:
“How do I get the most out of each individual salesperson?”
"How do I lift our opportunity volume, size and conversion rate?"
Sales Management Rhythm:
“How do I leverage key forums and meetings to focus the team on what’s the highest and best use of their time?”
Teaming and Quality Standards:
“How do I unlock discretionary effort and mobilise the team around quality standards and non-negotiables?”
Register your interest now to secure your place
The program provides frontline Sales Managers with the following integrated components: