Building the Digitised
Marketing & Sales Engine
B2B Leader Workshop
A combination of insights, discussions and technology demonstrations exploring how to deliver scaled customer journeys
|Tuesday, 21 August 2018|
|7.30 – 10.30 AM|
|Ivy Sunroom, Sydney|
About the event
Featuring the most detailed look to date into Blackdot’s own digitised marketing and sales engine - as well as technology demonstrations and interactive discussion - this workshop will provide practical steps for adapting the commercial model to today’s digital customer environment. Exploring:
- Defining the 'future-fit' marketing and sales engine – what does it actually look like?
- The maturity stages B2B enterprises typically navigate on the path to reinventing marketing & sales
- Emerging marketing and sales plays for driving enhanced acquisition, growth and retention
- Exploring Blackdot’s case study on scaling cross-channel, digitised customer journeys
- Leveraging automation for scale and relevance – practical technology demonstrations
- Navigating common challenges across people, process, technology and data
Register Your Interest
To see what it's like to attend an Insights session watch our Executive Breakfast Summit video.
- Key challenges and obstacles to driving progress often faced by B2B enterprises
- Defining the future-fit marketing and sales engine – what does it actually look like?
- The maturity stages which enterprises typically progress through
- Where are Australian B2B enterprises up to?
- Key customer and commercial outcomes and emerging lays to achieve them
- Setting up the organisation to effectively deliver scaled customer journeys
- Implementing integrated and digitised marketing and sales execution
- Leveraging automation for scale and relevance
- Technology demonstrations - What does it look like in the technology?
Breaking up into groups, this interactive session will draw on experiences of attendees and Blackdot experts to surface solutions to your key challenges, covering:
- Marketing automation
- Integrated marketing and sales execution
- Content creation
- Data and attribution
- Sales engagement
- Change leadership
With leaders in attendance there will be excellent opportunities to network with people facing the same types of transformation challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing, sales and service transformation.
We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit / Division | Sales | Marketing | Service | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology | Transformation