Building the Digitised
Marketing & Sales Engine
B2B Executive Breakfast
A combination of insights, discussions and technology demonstrations exploring how to deliver scaled customer journeys
|Tuesday, 21 August 2018|
|7.30 – 10.30 AM|
|Ivy Sunroom, Sydney|
About the event
This workshop has been designed to share cutting-edge thinking for reinventing the marketing and sales approach for the digital age. Featuring a combination of best-practice insights, discussions and technology demonstrations, B2B leaders will walk away with a step-by-step guide on how to build a future-fit growth engine. Join us as we explore:
- The 'future-fit' marketing and sales engine – what does it actually look like?
- Maturity stages B2B enterprises typically navigate on the path to reinventing marketing & sales
- Emerging marketing and sales plays for driving enhanced acquisition, growth and retention
- Blackdot’s case study on scaling cross-channel, digitised customer journeys
- Practical technology demonstrations - leveraging automation for scale and relevance
- How to navigate common challenges across people, process, technology and data
- Key challenges and obstacles to driving progress often faced by B2B enterprises
- Defining the future-fit marketing and sales engine – what does it actually look like?
- The maturity stages which enterprises typically progress through
- Where are Australian B2B enterprises up to?
- Key customer and commercial outcomes and emerging lays to achieve them
- Setting up the organisation to effectively deliver scaled customer journeys
- Implementing integrated and digitised marketing and sales execution
- Leveraging automation for scale and relevance
- Technology demonstrations - What does it look like in the technology?
Breaking up into groups, this interactive session will draw on experiences of attendees and Blackdot experts to surface solutions to your key challenges, covering:
- Marketing automation
- Integrated marketing and sales execution
- Content creation
- Data and attribution
- Sales engagement
- Change leadership
With leaders in attendance there will be excellent opportunities to network with people facing the same types of transformation challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing, sales and service transformation.
We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit / Division | Sales | Marketing | Service | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology | Transformation
Contact Blackdot: +61 2 8246 7300