Implementing Customer Transformation
Executive Breakfast Summit
Moving beyond future state design to
fast-track benefits realisation
|Tuesday, 29 May 2018|
|7.30 – 10.30 AM|
|Hyatt Regency Sydney|
About the event
Building on Blackdot’s highly successful series of insight briefings, this practical event focuses on what it really takes to implement marketing, sales and service transformation in enterprise businesses.
- Take away cutting-edge insights for implementing transformation faster and more effectively
- Hear practical stories of how implementation has been managed in other leading enterprises
- Experience an exclusive behind-the-scenes demo of Blackdot’s marketing & sales engine
- Network with 300+ like-minded transformation executives from leading brands
- Solve real problems in hands-on workshops which address common implementation challenges:
- Designing a realistic future state
- Building a culture of change leadership
- What does a fully-digitised marketing & sales engine look like?
Register Your Interest
To see what it's like to attend an Insights session watch our Executive Breakfast Summit video.
- Where are Australian enterprises up to in their progress towards customer transformation?
- The critical challenges and conflicts which are preventing implementation success
- Key lessons learnt on how leaders can deliver implementation faster and more effectively
How SMC transformed to harness growth opportunities in a shrinking market.
James McKew, Group Sales and Marketing Director, SMC Pneumatics Australia
Designing a realistic future state
Revisiting the principles from our highly successful ‘Enterprise Growth Transformation’ event, this session is perfect for those still working on future state design. It will explore:
● Setting the necessary foundations before moving on to implementation
● Understanding the 5 key shifts for creating the marketing, sales & service engine of the future
● Identifying the best pathway to accelerate transformation in your business
Case Study: Rachel Stotter, Head of Sales, Goodman Fielder New Zealand
Building a Culture of Change Leadership
Are you managing change, or leading it? This workshop will focus on the key areas change leaders need to dedicate energy to help people confidently adopt transformational change including:
● Establishing a sense of purpose
● Energising & mobilising people
● Role modelling the change
● Demonstrating commitment
Case Study: Chris Willmott, Regional Head of Business Effectiveness Asia Pacific, Roche
What does a fully-digitised marketing & sales engine look like?
Featuring an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at Blackdot’s own marketing and sales engine, understand:
● Setting up the organisation to effectively deliver scaled customer journeys
● Implementing integrated and digitised marketing and sales execution – a sneak-peek into best practice
● Key tips for accelerating benefits realisation through technology in enterprise businesses
Case Study: Chris Horn, Executive Director, Products & Marketing, Blackdot
With several hundred growth leaders in attendance there will be excellent opportunities to network with people facing the same types of transformation challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s executive breakfast events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing, sales and service transformation.
We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit/Division leader | Sales | Marketing | Service | Human Resources | Commercial Excellence | Sales Force Effectiveness | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology