Implementing Customer Transformation
Executive Breakfast Summit
Moving beyond future state design to fast-track benefits realisation
|Tuesday, 8 May 2018|
|7.30 – 9.30 AM|
|Sofitel Melbourne on Collins|
About the event
Building on Blackdot’s highly successful series of insight briefings, this practical event focuses on what it really takes to implement marketing, sales and service transformation in enterprise businesses.
Listening to the challenges our community of 5,000+ subscribers are facing, we have shaped this event to showcase examples of how leading enterprises are managing implementation.
- Take away cutting-edge insights for implementing transformation faster and more effectively
- Hear practical stories of how implementation has been managed in other leading enterprises
- Experience an exclusive behind-the-scenes demo of Blackdot’s marketing & sales engine
- Network with 150+ like-minded transformation executives from leading brands
To see what it's like to attend an Insights session watch our Executive Breakfast Summit video.
- Where are Australian enterprises up to in their progress towards customer transformation?
- The critical challenges and conflicts which are preventing implementation success
- Key lessons learnt on how leaders can deliver implementation faster and more effectively
How SMC transformed to harness growth opportunities in a shrinking market.
Featuring an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at Blackdot’s own marketing and sales engine, understand:
- Setting up the organisation to effectively deliver scaled customer journeys
- Implementing integrated and digitised marketing and sales execution – a sneak-peek into best practice
- Key tips for accelerating benefits realisation through technology in enterprise businesses
With 150+ growth leaders in attendance there will be excellent opportunities to network with people facing the same types of transformation challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s executive breakfast events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing and sales transformation.
With over 5000 subscribers to the Blackdot Blog across Sydney and Melbourne and 1000 leaders regularly attending our events throughout the year, this new major event will bring together what has fast become the definitive community of marketing, sales and growth-focused business leaders in Australia. We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit/Division Leader | Sales | Marketing | Human Resources | Commercial Excellence | Sales Force Effectiveness | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology