Enterprise Growth Transformation
EXECUTIVE breakfast Summit
Reinventing marketing, sales and service for a digital, customer-driven future
|Tuesday, 31 October 2017|
|7.30 – 10.30 AM|
|Sofitel Sydney Wentworth|
About the event
Blackdot is delighted to invite you to our most significant event to date. We’ll be unveiling our latest cutting-edge frameworks, hosting complementary practical workshops and presenting case studies.
This experiential major event will bring together over 400 key enterprise growth leaders to explore:
- Creating the marketing and sales engine of the future – key transformation stages
- Resetting organisational strategy and go-to-market model around the changing customer
- Integrating and digitising marketing, sales and service to transform the customer experience
- Building new frontline mindsets and capabilities for a digital customer environment
- Fast-tracking the implementation and adoption of new technology
- Embedding change and keeping transformation on track
Register Your Interest
Practitioner case studies
GM Advertising Strategy
Human Resources Director
GM Strategy, Product & Sales Force Effectiveness
Associate Sales Director
- 5 critical transformation challenges faced by enterprise businesses in adapting to today’s customer
- Practical steps for how leaders can move forward depending on organisational maturity
- How leading enterprises are accelerating transformation results
Resetting the organisational strategy and go-to-market model around the customer to stay ahead of informed buyers & disruptive competitors.
Integrating & automating functions to deliver a differentiated digital & physical customer experience, while reducing cost.
PEOPLE & CHANGE
Building the frontline mindset, behaviours & core capabilities required to thrive in an increasingly complex customer & buyer environment.
Leveraging intuitive frontline technology to enable employees to navigate legacy data, infrastructure & people constraints.
Transitioning new ways of working into business-as-usual and building a culture of data & customer-driven optimisation.
- How key transformation stages interrelate
- Understanding cutting-edge best practice – Blackdot’s new framework for marketing, sales and service effectiveness
With dedicated networking zones for the 5 major enterprise challenges addressed, attendees will be equipped to easily meet and exchange ideas with other senior leaders facing common challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s executive breakfast events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing and sales transformation.
With over 5000 subscribers to the Blackdot Blog across Sydney and Melbourne and 1000 leaders regularly attending our events throughout the year, this new major event will bring together what has fast become the definitive community of marketing, sales and growth-focused business leaders in Australia. We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit/Division leader | Sales | Marketing | Human Resources | Commercial Excellence | Sales Force Effectiveness | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology