Enterprise Growth Transformation
Reinventing marketing, sales and service for a digital, customer-driven future
|Tuesday, 17 October 2017|
|7.30 – 9.30 AM|
|Sofitel Melbourne on Collins|
About the event
Featuring our latest cutting-edge frameworks, along with a deep-dive into an audience selected challenge, this interactive session will provide a holistic view on navigating the toughest transformation challenges enterprise organisations face today.
Join us as we explore:
- Reorganising Around the Changing Customer - Resetting the organisational go-to-market model around the customer to stay ahead of informed buyers & disruptive competitors
- Integrating & Digitising Marketing, Sales & Service - Integrating & digitising functions to deliver a differentiated customer experience, while reducing cost
- Transforming Mindsets & Capabilities - Building the frontline mindset, behaviours and core capabilities required to thrive in an increasing complex customer and buyer environment
- Implementing & Adopting New Technology - Leveraging intuitive frontline technology to enable employees to navigate legacy data, infrastructure and people constraints
- Embedding & Continuous Improvement - Transitioning new ways of working into business-as-usual and building a culture of date driven & customer-driven optimisation
Register Your Interest
- 5 critical transformation challenges faced by enterprise businesses in adapting to today’s customer
- Practical steps for how leaders can move forward depending on organisational maturity
- How leading enterprises are accelerating transformation results
Choose your transformation challenge
- Interactive audience discussion and selection of transformation challenge to explore in greater depth
- Dynamic sharing of relevant Blackdot best practice frameworks and case studies from our respective practice leaders
Bringing it all together – building the connected, customer-centric enterprise
- How key transformation stages interrelate
- Understanding cutting-edge best practice – Blackdot’s new framework for marketing, sales and service effectiveness
With dedicated networking zones for the 5 major enterprise challenges addressed, attendees will be equipped to easily meet and exchange ideas with other senior leaders facing common challenges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s executive breakfast events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing, sales and service transformation.
We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEO | Business Unit/Division leader | Sales | Marketing | Service | Human Resources | Commercial Excellence | Sales Force Effectiveness | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology