EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST SUMMIT
Implementing transformation, leading change
|Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018|
|7.30 – 10.30 AM|
About the event
In the face of a constantly evolving digital landscape and the threat of competitive disruption, what does it actually take to implement customer-centric change?
Featuring cutting-edge presentations and guest panellists from leading brands, this event has been designed specifically to help you solve for the core challenges enterprises commonly face when implementing marketing, sales and service transformation.
Join us for a morning of exploring emerging best practice in the art of leading customer transformation. You’ll take away practical strategies for accelerating your implementation, and access an unparalleled opportunity to network with like-minded leaders on a similar journey.
Key Event Themes
Emerging best practices
Building a culture
To see what it's like to attend a Blackdot Insights session watch our Executive Breakfast Summit video.
Global Head – Marketing, Customer Centricity & Insights
General Manager, Australia & New Zealand
- What does the future-fit customer experience and revenue engine look like?
- Exploring the maturity stages most enterprises navigate to transform
- How to accelerate successful implementation – key lessons learnt
- Engaging the frontline behind a resonant customer purpose and an achievable future state
- Building a culture of change leadership and designing agile packages of business change
- Running business-led implementation and ensuring business-as-usual course correction
- Designing, building and scaling compelling customer journeys across channels and functions
- Building sales and service teams of the future
- Utilising legacy and emerging technology assets to fast-track benefits realisation
- How to operationally leverage your customer data
SHARING EXPERIENCE IN IMPLEMENTING CUSTOMER TRANSFORMATION
Access an unparalleled opportunity to network with like-minded leaders on a similar journey
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Blackdot’s events have become a must-attend for business leaders to stay on top of the latest thinking to drive marketing, sales and service transformation.
We welcome leaders in enterprise-level businesses, spanning:
CEOs | P&L Owners | Division Leaders | Sales | Marketing | Service
Human Resources | Commercial Excellence | Sales Force Effectiveness | Customer Strategy | Digital Strategy | Technology
Contact Blackdot: +61 2 8246 7300